The Marketing That Works For You team will help you conquer the world of online marketing and social media management, in a way that’s manageable, affordable, and effective for your company.
There’s an array of tools we can use. We’ll start with the major social media avenues Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging – and go from there.
Our marketing automation lead generation services include:
- Planning a social media strategy, including a discussion of what each of the venues can achieve
- Implementing a multi-faceted social media program, including providing detailed reports of stats
- Online Market research, targeting your audience and objectives
- Writing content, professional copywriting for social media accounts
- Creating social media pages, Facebook set-up, Blog set-up, Twitter set-up, and LinkedIn set-up.
- Social Media Management, including Facebook management, Twitter management, LinkedIn management, Blog management, etc.
- Onsite social media training, educating businesses on social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and LinkedIn.
Value-added services are centered around the level of personal support we provide. We will meet with you by phone, over the internet, or in person – whatever is easiest for you. We pride ourselves on the relationships we cultivate with our clients – our partners – and our commitment to understanding their business and challenges.
Marketing That Works for You also provides it’s clients with list of businesses that can be used to complete their overall automated lead generation.
- Digital Fusion Group – Digital Fusion Group works with your organization to develop a marketing communication plan and materials that produce the maximum return on your investment.
- InfOracle – At InfOracle, our website designers can create basic (plain HTML), dynamic (ASP.NET), and animated (Flash) websites to cater to your creative marketing plan and budget.
- Ivy League Enterprises – Ivy League Enterprises offers services that allow our clients the flexibility to concentrate on more paramount aspects of their business or just a little extra leisure time, makes for a better business life style for the small business entrepreneur.
- The Strategies Group – The Strategies Group supports programs and services that help the business owner, to focus on YOUR vision for the company, and provide the needed strategic planning, guidance, mentoring and resources to achieve your goals and objectives